Monday 19 April 2010

Official Contest - Win an ARC of "The Hungarian"



"The Hungarian" releases on 1 MAY through Desert Breeze, but you can win an ARC of the novel this week. The contest begins today and runs through Thursday, 22 APRIL. I'll announce the winner on 23 APRIL, Friday.

What's the story about? Count Matthias Duma harbors a dark secret, but when he meets a young British noblewoman, Katherine Archibald, he risks everything, including his secret, for her love.

So what do you have to do? Cast the Characters!

I'll put up two pics of two actors - one I cast as "Count Matthias Duma" from the Hungarian. I'll also put up two pics of two actresses, one I cast as "Katherine Archibald."

Pick the right combo - Who did I pick for Matthias? Katherine. Post your answers here in the blog. If you have both choices right, your name will go in the "pot" and I'll pick the winner out of the pot on Friday Morning.

Okay, let's have fun:

Who is COUNT MATTHIAS DUMA?

CHOICE #1
Jonathan Rhys-Meyers








CHOICE #2
Ralph Fiennes













Who is KATHERINE ARCHIBALD?

CHOICE #1
Anne Hathaway



















Choice #2
Justine Cotsonas



Good luck in the Contest!
Smiles
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Side Of Life - Privacy Policy - Sitemap